Jacqueline R. Drygas
Jacqueline (‘Jackie’) has dedicated her career to representing medical providers in malpractice and licensing matters since her third year of law school. She has been with Kilcoyne & Nesbitt since 2005 and was named a partner of the firm in 2019. Jackie excels as a trial attorney handling all aspects of medical malpractice litigation, from inception through trial, as both lead and second chair counsel. She has also successfully resolved cases for her clients through arbitration and mediation. More recently, Jackie has developed skills in the up-and-coming area of lawyer-operated technology in the court.
Jackie graduated from Western Carolina University in 2001 with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Marketing. She graduated from Appalachian School of Law in 2004, where she was the founding editor of “The Jury Box” newsletter and an extern in the Catawba County District Attorney’s Office.
Outside of her active litigation practice, Jackie is a competitive golfer and is a founding member of the Board of Directors of Girls Golf of Valley Forge. She resides in Coopersburg, PA, with her husband, son, and twin daughters.
- B.S.A., Western Carolina University, 2001
- J.D., Appalachian School or Law, 2004
- United States District Cout for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2010 – 2019
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2021
“Avoiding Liability Landmines” Lecture, Risk Management Seminar sponsored by The Pennsylvania Osteopathic Administrators Association, May, 2012