Kyle N. Thompson
Kyle has been a partner at Kilcoyne & Nesbitt, LLC since 2015 and representing physicians, healthcare groups, and hospitals since he began working at Kilcoyne & Nesbitt, LLC in October 1999. Kyle has extensive trial experience. Kyle has been lead defense counsel for over one hundred malpractice trials throughout Eastern and Central Pennsylvania. Kyle is known for his attention to detail and spends countless hours reviewing and learning both the file and the medicine for each case. In an effort to ensure the best possible outcome for his clients, he is a tireless advocate for each healthcare provider that he represents.
Prior to joining Kilcoyne & Nesbitt, LLC, Kyle worked with a broad range of legal matters at Hanold, Marshall & Becker in Woodbury, New Jersey, where he assisted in all aspects of litigation. Kyle’s diverse legal experience and background are an asset to his successful defense of professional malpractice claims.
In addition to his busy trial schedule, Kyle has been a panelist and speaker at risk management seminars for physicians and dentists since 1992.
- B.A., with Honors, Gettysburg College, 1991
- J.D., Cum Laude, Widener University, 1994
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District or Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine – 2022
- Panelist and Speaker in risk management seminars for physicians and dentists sponsored by The Medical Protective Company, 1992 – present