Employers who see the benefit of taking a proactive approach to avoiding disputes or minimizing their exposure to claims will appreciate the valuable employment counseling services offered by Kilcoyne & Nesbitt, LLC. Through human resources audits, policy and procedure reviews (including handbook updates) and manager training, Kilcoyne & Nesbitt, LLC can assist employers to assure compliance with legal requirements, help create a more productive, worker-friendly environment, and minimize claims.
Kilcoyne & Nesbitt, LLC also handles investigations involving reports of alleged discrimination and harassment, or when safety concerns arise or serious accidents occur. The law firm stands ready to defend employers against claims brought before administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, as well as in federal and state courts. The lawyers at Kilcoyne & Nesbitt, LLC provide aggressive, professional representation in defending their clients’ interests in a diligent and cost-efficient manner.
Please feel free to consult us if you have employment matters involving legal issues in the following areas:
- Discrimination and retaliation (age, gender, national origin, religion, pregnancy)
- Disability claims, including counsel on the “interactive process”
- Harassment claims or providing employee training
- Wage & Hour (Fair Labor Standards Act) claims
- Occupational Health & Safety Act violations and investigations
- Family and Medical Leave Act claims or compliance issues
- Breach of employment agreement disputes
- Employment and non-compete agreement drafting
- Severance agreement evaluation
For more information, please contact Mark A. DiAntonio. Esquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.